CBD gummies are an effective way to get your daily dose of CBD. The good news is that making them yourself at home is surprisingly simple and can save you a lot of money. You won’t need any unique ingredients. Our recipe is excellent for making an entire month’s supply of gummies, but the recipe can just as easily be multiplied if you want more.
Why We Love Mee CBD Gummies
Gummies provide an easy, discreet and tasty way to consume CBD. They’re great for meal-time, on the go, or when we just don’t have time to take a full dropper or powder dose. CBD gummies are also a great way to keep our daily dose of CBD easily accessible and within reach.
Sugar-Free CBD Gummies Ingredients (30 Servings):
8 g x Sugar-Free Jelly Mix (choose any flavour you like, we love raspberry for its vivid red colour)
10 g x Unflavoured Agar Agar or Gelatine (this helps the gummies to set nice and thick)
1/2 x Cup of Water
60 g x Mee CBD Powder
How to Make Sugar-Free CBD Gummies
First things first – you’re going to need silicone bear moulds. These are easier to find than you might think and can be bought from online baking stores. Silicone ice trays will do in a pinch as well.
- Prepare your moulds by spraying them down with a non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and keep stirring until the ingredients turn into a runny liquid.
- Once you’ve achieved the desired consistency, pour the liquid mixture into the silicone bear moulds.
- Pop the moulds into the freezer for about an hour until they’ve solidified.
That’s it! You’ve just made your first batch of sugar-free CBD gummies! We recommend storing them in a jar or a small tin for easy travelling.
Sugar-Free CBD Gummy Recipe Variations
This recipe is so simple and so versatile. You can also make many variations on this basic recipe by adding any of your other favourite adaptogens like ashwagandha, reishi, lions mane, or astragalus. Go ahead and experiment. Find what works for you and don’t forget to share your discoveries with us on social media.